So here we have Sasha’s new album for Late Night Tales and what an album it is. Not your usual Sasha electronic here, it’s Continue reading Late Night Tales: Sasha – Scene Delete
Really nice relaxed mix from Sasha in his last show of 2015… Continue reading Sasha Presents Last Night On Earth – 008 (December 2015)
Great to see Sasha start a new podcast. Some great unknown tunes including the odd interview in this one… Continue reading Sasha Presents Last Night On Earth – 001 (May 2015)
Whilst on the prowl for a DJ set last night I came across a mix Sasha did for BBC’s 6 music. There’s a few exclusives on there including a couple of tracks that didn’t make it onto Involv3r, Sasha’s latest mix compilation. I think he is a bit pissed that they got overlooked. Well worth a listen, let me know what tracks stand out for you.
Sasha: I fucking hate it at the moment. I can’t listen to it right now. I’m always like that at the end of my records. I’ll leave it two or three months before I listen to it.
Sasha’s reaction to his latest Involv3r comp. Read the full interview on Point Blank.
01. How To Dress Well – Suicide Dream 2 (Holy Other Effervescent Mix)
02. The Naked & Famous – The Sun
03. Home Video – Every Love That Ever Was (Unreleased Sasha Involv 04. Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs – Tapes & Money (John Talabot Ritual Construction)
05. James Welsh – The Way
06. Matthew Dekay & Lee Burridge – Holding On
07. Isolee – Allowance
09. Le Carousel – Love Your Love (Andrew Weatherall Mix)
10. DIY – Keep Shelly In Athens
11. John Talabot feat Pional – So Will Be Now
12. Bicep & Ejeca – You
13. Jack Dixon & Rick Grant – Muted
14. Bonobo feat Andreya Triana – Eyesdown (Unreleased Sasha Invol 15. Dominik Eulberg – Daten-Übertragungs-Küsschen (Sistema Remix)
16. Jess Mills – Pixelated People (Unreleased Hal Incandenza Remix)
17. Agoria feat Scalde – Dust (Rocco Vision Mix)
18. Dominik Eulberg – Offenbach
19. Hurts – Miracle (ThermalBear 80s ReRub)
Just let this one play through and get taken away. The vocals towards the end are beautiful and compliment the track nicely. Definitely looking forward to getting a copy and hearing it on a proper sound system.
Beautiful vocals and baseline on this one which would no doubt do well on commercial radio.